Website Design & Development
Why should you be Interested?
A user-friendly, responsive and device optimized website design has all the power to acquire and retain your customers. It builds trust and brand authority. “77 % of Americans now own smartphones in 2018“. Moreover, 94% of first impressions about businesses are made on the base of website design in both B2B and B2C industries.
The boundless access to the internet and increased use of mobile phones has made it easier to find solutions online. Therefore, website design is the first imperative asset that you can use to attract, convert and delight your ideal clientele in just a few seconds.
BUT Website Designing is not just a game of colors and fonts.
Raise hands if it speaks your heart :
- You have decided to virtualize your business and market yourself through a professional website.
- You’ve heard stories of good website design revolutionizing the ROI so you have downloaded a famous ROI generating website template.
- You already have an operating website which doesn’t convert no matter what you do. You drive reasonable traffic, but lead conversion? It feels like a distant dream.
- You cannot demonstrate how to track ROI and how to analyze your web design performance.
- Your website doesn’t play any role in your digital marketing strategy.
- You want to improve a few elements, but you don’t have web development skills.
- People ask you to re-design your website because trends are changing. But you don’t have enough resources to re-design your website every year or worse, every month.
This whole digital chaos you can’t make sense of significantly reduces the performance of your business.
48% of people think that a functional and responsive website design predicts the credibility of any business. No matter how valuable your product is if you can’t impress your visitors with something convincing within the first 4-8 seconds, you lose your value to your competitors. Your website is central to your internet marketing strategy. Traffic driven from social media, paid ads, blog posts and forms is directed to your website.
What is the point if you qualify leads and then suddenly lose them because of vague, populated web design? It needs to change. To get rid of this chaos, you need a website design company who understands your needs, your customers’ unique demands and have all the necessary skills to make your website a sales platform and an integral part of your online marketing strategy.
TG Connect Media Services have designed more than 100 responsive websites for small to large -sized businesses in a short time as two years. We have helped our clients reach the highest level of rankings and online presence with SEO optimized websites. The data-driven approach and rock-solid experience of working within the same domain have equipped us with enough wisdom and tactics to guide your business on the road of success.
Tell us what’s on Your Mind and we will Help You turn it into Reality.